Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feast of Tabernacles

Our grandson, Jonathan, playing the drum during worship service! 
So much has happened since my last post:
  •     Yom Kippur - with some wonderful insights I will be sharing soon.  Also will post pics from our service.
  •     Our trip to Washington DC
  •     Our bout with the flu  :(
  •     Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles preparations
I am working diligently to prepare for our BIG celebration of Sukkot this weekend.  I love this holiday and can't wait to show you how we celebrate.

I'll be back on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see all that you will share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.