Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update on my absence

I am recovering from major surgery two weeks ago.  Praise Hasham, everything went very well, but am having to take it easy for six weeks of healing. 

For several weeks prior to the surgery, I was like the white tornado - cleaning everything in sight.  I don't know about you, but when I go on a trip or have to go to the hospital (like when having a baby), I HAVE TO CLEAN!!! 

My wonderful husband has been so sweet and kind in nursing me.  He has to help me up and down, give me shots daily, and change my dressing.  He used to be an EMT, so he was well prepared to be a nurse.  G-d bless him.  He's also done EVERYTHING else around here.  I love him so much!

Hopefully, within the next week I will have something to write about.  Until then, please keep me in your prayers as I recover. 

Love and shalom,

gail

1 comment:

  1. God bless you both! What a wonderful man!!! You are both Blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.