Saturday, April 28, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 6

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding.
Proverbs 4:6-8

Father, I pray for my beloved children to get Your wisdom.  Not the wisdom of a denomination.  Not the wisdom of a church or a preacher/teacher.  Not the wisdom of the world.   I pray for them to know Your wisdom.  

I pray they will seek Your face and Your wisdom and Your understanding.  I know that knowing and understanding Your Word, Your Ways and Your Will will guide them in every area of their lives.  Your Ways are not our ways.  Your Wisdom is life.  Your wisdom gives favor.  

Oh, how blessed we are Father to have Your Word so readily available for our use.  Thank You for preserving Your Word over thousands of years.  Each Friday night as we parade Your Torah, following it with our eyes and kissing it with our prayer books, I am reminded how precious it is.  My heart floods with joy for Your Word is like honey to my lips.  Your Holy Word has preserved my life.  I pray for my beloved children to see it that way, too.  May it become their greatest desire to get Wisdom.

L'Chaim!  Yes, Father Your Wisdom is Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.