Wednesday, May 2, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 10

The Spirit of the L-rd G-D is upon me; because the LO-RD has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;  To proclaim the acceptable year of the L-RD, and the day of vengeance of our G-d; to comfort all that mourn;  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the L-RD, that He might be glorified.  (Isaiah 61:1-3)

Father, I pray for my beloved ones to be set free from any thoughts or actions that have imprisoned them. I pray for any irrational thought patterns, abusive or addictive behavior patterns to be broken.  I pray for them to think with the mind of Yeshua.  I pray they will recognize wrong thoughts and replace them with Truth, because the Truth will set them free.
I pray for any generational curses that have been passed down through any family line that have bound my beloved ones to be broken. I pray they will declare: As for me and my house we will serve the L-RD.  I pray for all future generations to serve You and be fruitful for Your Kingdom. 

I pray  for you to comfort them in any sadness, depression, or anxiety, and teach them to put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.  Teach them to cling to Your Words for comfort and I pray they will know the joy of close communion with You, their tender, loving Father.  I pray they will make time alone with You a priority and that they will hear Your voice to comfort and guide them.
I pray you will give them beauty for ashes and that You will restore the years that the locust has eaten.  I know, Father, that You take every experience in our lives and work it together for good, because we are called according to Your purpose.  Every great trial in my life has taught me something about You that no one can take away from me.   I pray for my children to learn from their trials to trust You more, and to comfort others. 

I pray and believe that my children will be called trees of righteousness, because You planted them and that You WILL be glorified in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.