Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 24

Prosperity 

 By humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches and honor and life. (Proverb 22:4)

To acquire good sense is to love oneself; to treasure discernment is to prosper. (Proverb 19:8)

 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2).

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of G-d! (Romans 11:33)

Father, you know I've never prayed for wealth or fame for myself or my children, but I pray for them to prosper.  I pray for you to give them enough to meet their needs.  Thank You that You have promised to meet all their needs if they will seek Your Kingdom above everything else.  May they realize You as their source, not their jobs.  May they always seek You more than money or prestige.  I know from experience that You will bless them abundantly when they seek Your Kingdom.


I pray for them to know the wealth of knowing You and the riches of Your wisdom.  Nothing can compare to these riches.  Thank You for their abundance in my life.  I pray You will pour out Your prosperity in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.