Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thankful Thursday - The Enchanted Forest


Thankful Thursday is my discipline - to focus on the beauty in my life.

This past week, we visited the Enchanted Forest here on Florida's Space Coast.  It is a beautiful, quiet area for hiking and observing birds and wildlife.  It was a gorgeous day, sunny and the temp was in the 70's -- perfect for a hike. 

So much beauty...





Enchanted Forest is a place where a boy can explore and run free...



Climb a mountain...



Cross a river..



Analyze the tracks of critters in the forest...




Imagine what dug a hole...



and then see that critter...sitting very still nearby...





and discover "the most prettiest plant in the forest"...and let your imagination run wild...



hunting wild game in the forest...


And even learn to read a map if you get lost


It was an enchanted day with my only grandchild...and I'm thankful for every precious day with him.

What are you thankful for this week?

Thankful Thursday is my day to focus on and be thankful for the good things in my life. 

**********

I'm linking up today with:


3 comments:

  1. Too precious, Gail! In 22 degree weather with a raging cold/flu at present, your enchanting forest in 70 degree weather is beyond enchanting to me! Gorgeous! Pray for my healing if you can--I haven't been sick for over 3 years!! Gah!

    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I pray that Adonai - Rapha - Our Healer will touch you and restore you to health quickly. Rest, focus on him, and take some Jewish penicillin (chicken sou).
      Blessings,
      GG

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your happy memory making at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.