Friday, May 22, 2015

Shabbat / Shavuot Music

I'm praising Adonai that Rabbi Jem and I have returned to complete health, and that this Shabbat, we will also celebrate Shavuot.  We will remember the giving of the Torah on Mt. Sanai, and when the Holy Spirit came in tongues of fire in Jerusalem about 1500 years later.  Afterward, we will enjoy the traditional food of Shavuot - CHEESECAKE!  To learn more about this joy-filled holiday click HERE.

Here are some Shavuot songs (and dancing)  for your enjoyment:  I love Davidic dancing and love being able to worship like this at our synagogue. Blessings to you all, and I hope to return to my regularly scheduled posts next week. 






**************


I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.