Friday, June 26, 2015

Deliver Us, O L-rd From the Evil Man

 
Following the rulings that have come down this month from the Supreme Court, these are my thoughts:

All month long, I've prayed for the hearts and minds of the judges to be turned to G-d's ways.  That prayer was not answered.  He says homosexuality is an abomination - something evil - a deadly sin.  Revelation says people who do this will not enter the kingdom of heaven.  If He said that, then He most certainly does not agree with same-sex marriages.

Since HASHEM did not answer my prayer, I conclude that judgement will come to our country.  We will reap what has been sown.  The wages of sin is death.  You can't sow peas and reap corn.
 
Therefore, my soul is bowed down. I am grieving for the loss of my beloved country.  No longer will churches and synagogue be able to preach the whole word of G-d.  Soon, we will be like Canada, where ministers must send in their sermons three months in advance for "approval".  Preaching against homosexuality will be a hate crime.  Eventually, the Bible will be banned.  It has already been adulterated and some translations have removed the word "homosexuality". 


We must obey G-d rather than men.

We will not be the first believers to be persecuted for our faith.  We must still hold to G-d's HOLY Word. 

 Prepare for judgement
 Prepare for persecution.
 America will reap what has been sown.
 Get out of the apostate churches.
 Find a place where the TRUTH is OBEYED.
 G-d has not changed and He will repay. 

Justice is HIS.

Now that judgement is coming to America, I pray for His strength, courage, and the will to do the right thing. To speak out and take my stand for His Truth, rather than to obey men. 

We are called for such a time as this, my fellow believers. 

We can. We must.

Each night, I meditate on the Psalms before I go to bed.  This is the Psalm I read last night, and it is quite appropriate for today.

 Psalm 140 Deliver me, O L-rd, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;

2 Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.


3 They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.

4 Keep me, O L-rd, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

5 The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.

6 I said unto the L-rd, Thou art my G-d: hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord.

7 O G-d the L-rd, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

8 Grant not, O L-rd, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.

9 As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.

10 Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

11 Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.

12 I know that the L-rd will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.


I'm glad that the Sabbath is coming this evening.  I will draw near to Him, and I know He will draw near to me.  My soul will be restored to JOY as I sit at His feet and praise Him.  He does all things well.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE L-RD.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. God is not mock as a man soweth so shall he reapeth. This is a time when the righteous shall stand. God said there will be persecution of his children and there is. I am so weary in this hour. I have been drawing close to my Father. I need his strength. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Trish. G-d will give us His strength and wisdom to go through this time. We were born for such a time as this -- to take His Word to the lost. We are to shine in the darkness and share the hope we have in Him.
      Blessings,
      GG

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.