Friday, June 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday - My Pets



This week, I'm thankful for my pets.  My doxie got a new hat, so now we can look alike when we ride the bike through the neighborhood. She was frozen -- didn't know what to do.



And this is Flo, the flamingo.  She loves to ride with us in the car. 

I tell people that both of them have the middle name, "GO" because they love to ride.

Can I call the birds who visit my yard my pets?  I think of them that way, and they bring me so much JOY!


And my favorite of all - my sweet husband.  We celebrated nine years together last month.  I found this sign and thought it was perfect for us. The sign says, "A true love story never ends." 




Thankful Thursday is my day to focus on the wonderful things in my life.  What are you thankful for this week?

 *********************

I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.