Friday, July 24, 2015

Sabbath Music - Your Love Is Like The Ocean



The blessed time draws near.  I'm preparing for my special time with ADONAI and planning to rest in His arms after a long and busy week.  We had to make a trip out of town so, I haven't posted my Wisdom Wednesday and Thankful Thursday writings, but I will be back on track next week.

This song, by Rick Pino, is new to me and it perfectly expresses my joy when in ADONAI's presence.  The song is similar to the Bible book, Song of Solomon. ADONAI is the bridegroom and we, as believers, are His bride.  I pray for you to know Him as your precious Loved One and feel His love for you..

I hope you will listen, rest and worship ADONAI, and come to the end of the Sabbath with a refreshed body and spirit.  He made this blessed day just for His beloved.  He is waiting and desires to spend time with you.








I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at :



Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
Janis with Sunday Stillness

THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA





 Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Thursday  Favorite Things

Friendship Friday 
  Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
 Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger

STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING
PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS

 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.