Friday, August 26, 2016

Sabbath Music - Hine El Yeshuati




Last Erev Shabbat, I went to the service but had to leave early.  After the week of travel and grief, I could barely hold up my weary head.  I went home to my comfy bed and slept for about twelve hours.  I continued to rest on Shabbat and began to feel energized again.  G-d is good.

Oh, the blessings of Shabbat.  Oh, the joys of this set-apart time to reflect, refresh and renew, to worship, to praise, to pray with mishpacha, to share our food together and enjoy each others company.  Best of all, we learn from the Scriptures. I love this prayer we say together at the synagogue before we begin to study the Torah together:

"Our Father, the merciful One, Who acts mercifully:  Have mercy upon us and place understanding in our hearts -- to understand and elucidate, to listen, to learn and to teach, to safeguard, to perform and to fulfill all the words of the study of Your Torah, with love, Amain."

A very good prayer, don't you think?

This song is sure to make your feet want to dance, so just do it!  Hine El Yeshuati , which means behold, G-d, my salvation I will trust.  Enjoy, Gail-Friends, and Good Shabbos to you all.

**************


 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 
Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.