Friday, October 28, 2016

Sabbath Music - I Can Hear His Voice

Photo:  


After this busy week, I'm ready for Shabbat.  I'm looking forward to praising and worshiping Adonai along with my mishpocha at the synagogue for Erev Shabbat.  We'll pray and study Torah together and then have food and fellowship together afterward.  

I look forward to my quiet time on the porch in the morning.  My sweet husband has been working hard this week to clean up the yard and pond of all the debris from Hurricane Matthew.  It looks so nice, and I have my bird feeders and birdbaths back in place.  I've missed their visits, and I'm sure they've missed their buffet.  I also got some new feeders for my birthday, so their buffet has expanded.

I love Shabbat and my time alone with the Creator of the Universe.  I marvel that He is close and real to all who draw near to Him.  I thank Him for setting apart a special day just for His loved ones to rest and enjoy His presence.  My heart overflows with JOY as I worship and read His Word, and listen to His tender voice.

This is a music video I discovered this week:  I Can Hear His Voice


**********

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.