Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday - Moon Shine


The full moon this week has been so beautiful.  Here are a few shots I took over two nights.  I'm so thankful we live near the river so that we can watch the reflections.


I don't know why the pic above has spots.  None of the other shots had them.  Any ideas on this?





The photos above were taken the night before the moon was completely full.  The photos below were taken the night of the full moon.   I thought it was beautiful the way the bright setting sun to the west lit up the dock posts.




All of G-d's creation give us daily delights if we'll just take the time to be still and notice.  I keep telling myself to be thankful for this little scamp, but it's really hard....especially when he thinks the Golden Cottage bird feeders are his own personal buffet. He, and has many pals, have voracious appetites.


How can I be mad at that face...?

What are you thankful for this week, Gail-Friends.

Thankful Thursday is my day of the week to focus on and be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.

***********************


I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.