Friday, September 15, 2017

Sabbath Music - Psalm 91: A Prayer of Protection




Over the past seven days, Psalm 91 has been my constant meditation.  I keep reading it and thinking about the blessings of being protected by Hashem.  This song is an adaptation of the psalm, accompanied by Scripture:  Psalm 91 - A Prayer of Protection.  I feel His presence as I listen.  I hope you are blessed by it.

I keep saying over and over and over again, "Thank you, Father."  We're so grateful for His protecting hand   You can read my previous post He Covered Us to see how we fared through the storm.


Last week at this time, we were in preparation mode for the Hurricane Irma's approach.   On that Shabbat, we did not hold a service at the synagogue, but did our service at home and encouraged our congregation to do the same.
o
That night, we were blessed to enjoy the company of our son-in-law, William.  He'd come by to drop something off for her, and we invited him to join our service.  It was a beautiful, blessed time together as we observed His commandment to honor the Sabbath.   We praised Hashem, prayed together,  read the Scriptures, then blessed and took the bread and wine.  The photo at the top of this post was taken by William.  I took one, too, but I'm not the photographer he is, so he gave me permission to share it.

We're looking forward to our service at the synagogue tonight.  I've been getting praise reports by text and phone, and can't wait to hear more of what Hashem has done this past week.  It's going to be a great Haleluyah time together.

Thank you all for your prayers, Gail-Friends.  I'd love to hear about your praise reports, too.  Just make a comment below.


********
I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.