Friday, October 20, 2017

Sabbath Music - Hide Me in the Secret Place



Ahhh. . . Shabbat.  I thank the Father for his precious gift of rest.  I've been meditating on this Scripture:

You are my hiding place and shield.
Psalm 119:114 (CJB)

 Yes, oh yes, He is.  I run to Him for provision,

                                                           for protection,

                                                                 for comfort,

                                                                      and more.

My time with Him is so sweet. . . and I look forward to it with longing.


I think this quote is appropriate for Shabbat:

"We need time to dream,
          time to remember,
                     and time to reach the infinite.
                                                  Time to be."  
                                                                     Gladys Taber

This song is about the hiding place.  I hope you will take the time to be still, listen, and enjoy your Sabbath rest.   Hide Me in the Secret Place by Christine Jackman

Shabbat Shalom, dear Gail-Friends.


***

I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.