Friday, October 27, 2017

Sabbath Music - Messianic Dance Playlist


Isn't this a lovely image?  Wouldn't dancing on the beach at sunrise (or sunset) be wonderful?  I love that our synagogue worship service includes Davidic dancing.  David danced in worship of ADONAI, and we do, too.

I remember wanting to dance in church, but that was strictly forbidden for Baptists.  Raising hands, too.  Well, He wants us to do both, so I hope you will worship HIm with complete abandon on this Shabbat.  If you can't do it where you worship with other believers, do it at your home.  You will feel a fabulous joy, I promise.

Here's a playlist of Messianic music with David dance. 

Good Shabbos to you all, dear Gail-Friends.

***

I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.