Friday, November 24, 2017

Sabbath Music - I Am Desperate For You



Sabbath Blessings to you all, Gail-Friends.  The words in the graphic above were spoken by Yeshua to his disciples.  He knew the importance of rest and taught His followers to observe the commandment of setting aside work on the Sabbath.

It's not always easy, is it?  Sometimes we can physically rest, while our minds continue to work.  Or we can sit down, but continue to use computers or phones, keeping our brains active.  That's not rest, dear friends.  I struggle with this, so I speak from experience and empathy.


I've learned to unplug from all computer and phone contact on the Sabbath because I find that I truly rest when I do.  Getting out in nature is the best way to rest for me . . . especially if I am near any body of water.  Being still and alone with Adonai enables me to better feel His presence and hear His voice.  Other people find being active helps them connect with Him.  Some may walk or bicycle or dance before Hashem in worship.

I found this song on YouTube that shows a woman worshiping Him while walking in a field of flowers.  I hope you enjoy it:  I Am Desperate For You

Good Shabbos!



***


I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.