Friday, November 17, 2017

Sabbath Music - Sabbath Prayer


Can you believe it? My azalea bush is blooming in mid-November.  I guess it thinks it's spring.

The song for today is Sabbath Prayer, sung by Marty Goetz.  We sing this song every Friday evening as we bless the children who stand under the tallit.  It's a special time of joy for all of us.  Enjoy!
The song came from the play/ movie, Fiddler on the Roof.  Here's the clip for your enjoyment, too.  The song starts at 4:20.

Here's a photo of one of our blessing times with the children:


I hope your Sabbath rest is sweet, Gail-Friends.

*****

I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

2 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful song. I listened to another one while I was at it: Misha Goetz (featuring Marty Goetz) singing the Aaronic Benediction. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, I listened to that one, too. I love it.
      Thanks for visiting today, and come back soon.
      Blessings

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.