Friday, June 8, 2018

Sabbath Music - El Shaddai Mi Kamocha


Greetings, Gail-Friends!  It's Preparation Day, and I'm getting ready for the Sabbath.  Part of my preparation is the song I choose to share with you.  This week, the song is El Shaddai Mi Kamocha by Michael ben David.  

This video was filmed in Sweden and includes dancing that I think you will enjoy.  I encourage you to be still, draw near to Hashem and He will draw near to you.  Lay your burdens at His feet, and receive the rest and peace He wants to give you on this holy, set-apart day of blessing.

Listen to this song, lift your hands and dance.  Your spirit will be refreshed and lifted, I promise.

Blessings and shalom to you.

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!

2 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic
    to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang
    of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.