Friday, March 27, 2015

Music for the Sabbath

The time is near...time to come aside and worship ADONAI.  There is nothing like being in His presence.  This song says what is in my heart. As I listen and worship, I draw close to Him and He draws near to me.  I pray you have a peace-filled Sabbath.



I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

2 comments:

  1. Shalom on your sabbath - and your week! Thank you for the sweet encouragement to enter His presence!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.