Friday, July 7, 2017

Sabbath Music - Jonathan Settel Playlist


Greetings and blessings to you Gail-Friends.  The Sabbath is near and I hope you enjoy His day of rest and refreshing.  This photo of a lake near our home speaks to me of rest.  Still waters always restore my soul.

This playlist has some wonderful Sabbath music for your enjoyment.  Jonathan Settel has a wide variety of Hebrew music and we always enjoy worshipping with them at our synagogue. I hope they bless you.

Good Shabbos, Gail-Friends!


I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       Modest Mom Monday Link-up     The Art of Homemaking Mondays   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday  Tune-In Thursday   Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.