Friday, December 23, 2011

Daybook for Hanukkah


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...  beautiful sunshine, swaying palm trees, birds singing

I am thinking...about our Chanukkah party tonight

I am thankful...that my mom is nearby

From the learning rooms...(if this applies) 

In the kitchen...Cream cheese ( I can't seem to buy enough .....) for the dip I just made, for the salmon sandwiches, and  fresh-baked cookies and brownies

I am wearing...a sleeveless tank top and jeans, no shoes 'cause it is HOT (in the 80's)

I am creating...gift bags for the children for the party tonight

I am going...to decorate the hall in an hour

I am wondering... how many children will be there tonight

I am reading...decorating blogs to relax for a few minutes

I am hoping...Mama will be able to come here on Sunday for Christmas

I am looking forward to...attending a candle-light service on Christmas Eve

I am hearing...the strangest Christmas song I've ever heard "Take the Long Way Around the Sea..."

Around the house...many, many Chanukkah menorahs to celebrate Yeshua as the Light of the World!

I am pondering...that song I just mentioned...very deep

One of my favorite things...Latkes! 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  lots of business to take care of for Mama

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.