Friday, June 12, 2015

Sabbath Music - Choose Life




Oh, how blessed we are to have this special day of rest.  I enjoy the Sabbath so much.  Our Heavenly Father said, "Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you."  What a wonderful promise.  I look forward to spending the day with Him, and music is a big part of our time together. 

Each week, I plan the music for our Shabbat service and I love the music of Lenny and Varda.  Before Rabbi Jem and I married and began our ministry, I attended a congregation where they were the music leaders.  I always enjoyed their music.  Here are a few of their songs to enjoy on your Sabbath.  I especially love the song, "I Choose Life", and the dance videos.  I try not to ever miss a chance to dance, and the Sabbath is the BEST!

Enjoy your Sabbaath, and don't miss a chance to dance to this lovely worship music. L'Chaim !






 *********************


I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.