Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wisdom Wednesday #5 - Jerusalem


Psalm 137:5-6 

If I forget you, Yerushalayim,
may my right hand wither away!
May my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth
if I fail to remember you,
if I fail to count Yerushalayim
the greatest of all my joys.
(from the Complete Jewish Bible)


Being in Jerusalem was an answered prayer, and a dream come true.

My trip to Israel went well, and I arrived home very late Saturday night.  I will post pics and stories within the next few days.  I praise and thank Hashem that I did get to visit the kotel.  As promised, I took all my dear Gail-Friends names to the wall, and prayed for you and your families.

Please pray for my mama. The dementia is progressing, and she has been having very bad days over the last few months.  Yesterday was heart-breaking for me.  Also pray for me, as I have been ill since returning from the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.