Friday, May 15, 2015

Sabbath Music - Island of Peace and Rest

The Sabbath is a good time to lie in the grass,  listen to birds sing, and look at clouds and trees.



The Sabbath approaches.  Time to draw near to our Heavenly Father, rest, and worship Him.  I'm looking forward to this evening and time with mishpocha (family) at our synagogue.  We have missed two weeks, due to the death of my mother and then being sick with bronchitis. Praise Hashem, Rabbi Jem and I are both feeling much better now. 

May your Sabbath rest be sweet, and may you find shalom (peace) in His presence.

This is a Sabbath song by Zemer Levav that I love.



**************************



I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.