Friday, September 23, 2016

Sabbath Music - Yeshua



"Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you."  
(James 4:8)

Isn't that the wonder-FULL promise?  Think of it, He is just waiting on our call to Him, or just a thought of Him, and He is right there. . .listening to us. . .ready to comfort and guide.  

Maybe you don't know Him like that.  Maybe you've never really known Him at all.  Even, if that's true, do it any way.  Draw near to Him and ask Him to help you know Him.  He will hear that prayer.  

I've grown in my knowledge of Him ever since childhood, and it's been an adventure-filled journey my whole life.  As I've reached out to Him, He has revealed more and more. . .and even more.  I'm not finished yet, because I know there is so much more to be revealed.  

Zemer Levav's music has been in my head lately.  Her beauty-FULL music and lyrics always lead me to worship, meditate on His love, and to ponder.  This song,  Yeshua by Zemer Levav, is perfect for the Sabbath, and  I love the harp in this piece, especially.  It is so peace-FULL and soothing.

Draw near to Him and have a blessed Shabbat.

*************** 
I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at:  


Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.