Friday, December 21, 2018

Sabbath Music - Choral Christmas Carols




Shabbat Shalom and Merry Christmas

During this season, Christmas songs play endlessly on the radio.  I love hearing the ones that lift up praises to our Messiah Yeshua, but those are few and far between these days. So, I enjoy listening to choral music on YouTube.  This year, I've especially enjoyed listening to selections from Kings College.  I hope this collection will bless you, Gail-Friends.

Choral Christmas Carols




Jem and I hope you have a wonder-full, worship-full Christmas FULL of focus on our Savior, The Light Of The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.