Thursday, October 14, 2010

Please pray

My mother is in the hospital with an intestinal blockage.  Please pray that this will not require surgery.

Here's a picture of my mama.  I show it to all of the nurses so they can see how pretty she is without tubes in her nose (poor, thing).  She's really mad because they won't give her any food, and her IV is causing trouble, which causes the alarm to go off every five minutes.  She didn't get any sleep last night because every time she'd doze off, they'd come in and wake her up.  Oy vey!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your mom :-)
    Blessings~
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is doing much better. Thank you for all of your prayers. She is on solid food, the blockage is gone, and she may go home tomorrow. Praise G-d!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.