Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My friend Marnie

Many thanks to Marnie, who gave me the privilege to tell my weight loss story on her radio show.  Here is the link to the show.  Marnie's Friends (scroll down to the show for February 28 titled SUPER BUSY:  Amazing Women Lose Weight).Three other ladies share their weight loss stories also.  I was blessed to have this opportunity as well as to learn from the other speakers. 

Marnie is a real go-getter and I've been following her website for many years.  You will find a multitude of ideas to help you in ministry.  I love her newsletter and recommend you sign up.  I've learned so much from her.

http://www.marnieswedberg.com

You can read my story (the Chewing Tobacco Diet) at this link: 
http://gailgolden.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

1 comment:

  1. This was an inspiration! How is your daughter?
    Rene
    THANKS for the sweet words about my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.