Monday, June 1, 2015

Wisdom Wednesday -LISTEN: A Warning to America


Continuing my theme of "LISTEN".

G-d has been telling me that our country is in grave danger and we are reaping what we have sown.    I have listened to this message over and over again and want to share it with my readers:




This message, by Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, was given on April 29, 2015.  I pray you will listen to and heed this message.  Please share it with your friends. 
******************
I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :
Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Lyli at Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
Laura on Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger
Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.