Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday - My Sweet Song Bird


Yessir, that's my baby!  My daughter, Amanda Wilson, is talented in so many ways.  Recently, she was interviewed on the Sunday Morning Show on  AM1300 in Brevard County, Florida.  I'm very proud of her and wanted to share the interview with my Gail-Friends.  The interview includes about half a dozen of the many, many songs she's written.

She tells a great deal about herself in the interview so I won't repeat those things here, but I hope you'll listen, especially to hear the songs she shares.  She's written, sung, produced and performed all of the instruments in the songs.  Yeah...she's talented like that.

I love that she shares the background of each song. The lyrics reflect her close relationship with G-d and express it so beautifully.  Her faith in G-d is strong, and that is my greatest JOY.  This Scripture has always been true for me:

 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
(3 John 1:4)

You can connect with her and her music on Facebook at AMANDA WILSON MUSIC

~  ~  ~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       Modest Mom Monday Link-up     The Art of Homemaking Mondays   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE  CONFESSIONS  Wednesdays AIM Link Party   Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday  Tune-In Thursday   Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.