Monday, August 23, 2010

WHAT CAN ONE PERSON DO?

I am so grateful to live in America.  I'm grateful for a government that allows me to participate in the election and law-making processI am also concerned abut the direction our country has taken, but grateful, as an American, that I can "put feet to my faith."


Tomorrow is the primary here in Florida. I pray resident voters will consider whether or not their candidate believes in Biblical values. 

Our country has strayed very far from what the founding fathers intended. Those brave men quoted the Bible and invoked the name of Jesus Christ for guidance and blessing. 

Please remember you are a part of the government (of the people, by the people, and for the people) and you can make a difference  with your prayers and when you take action.   

Check out the candidates and pray about who to vote for after checking out these voter guides from Christian Coalition:
  
http://www.ccfla.org/guides.php

Please pray for our country....

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.