Sunday, July 3, 2011

I won! I won!

One of favorite blogs is Gina's Shabby Chic Cottage.  I love the shabby chic style of decorating, and Gina's is one of the best to visit for inspiration.  You'll notice her blog is listed on the left side of my blog as one of my favorite links. 


Last week, I entered a drawing on Gina's blog for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, and I won the drawing!  Two cans of paint! (thanks, Gina!) I chose the  Old White and the Duck Egg Blue.  I'm in love with this paint because you do not have to clean or sand the piece before you paint it.  The finish and colors give an old, vintage look, which is what I love.  My plan is to paint my oak dining set with the white, and to paint some accent pieces in my living room with the blue.

I hope you'll visit Gina's blog The Shabby Chic Cottage to see the project she did with the paint.  Also, visit Periwinkle Pass  which provided the paint for the giveaway (thank you, Tammy!) to see more projects, the colors available, and how to purchase the paint if you're as excited as I am to try it.


Also, be sure to check out Gina's  Transformation Thursdays blog party. (Be sure to scroll on down to see all of the party participant's projects.)  That's where I'll be posting the before and afters of my projects.  I love to visit this party because I get so many ideas.  Only problem is:  so many projects, so little time!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend.


Shalom,


Gail


1 comment:

  1. That is FANTASTIC!! And you chose the EXACT same two colors that I would!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.