Friday, January 27, 2017

Sabbath Music - I Vow to Thee My Country


This has been the most exciting week I've seen in a long time.  A week ago, our new president was sworn in.  G-d has answered our prayers by putting Trump in office.  He hit the ground running and has made me so proud of America.  He has already begun reversing things that have brought great destruction to my beloved country.  To name a few, he's already taking action to make changes to abortion, immigration, American jobs, and international relations (including our beloved Israel).  This makes me happy, happy, happy.

Today, we have a pro-life president.  He sent Vice President Pence to speak on his behalf at the March for Life in Washington, DC.  I'm so thankful for a president who is not only pro-life but also pro-Israel.

My sweet husband introduced me to this song last week, and the lyrics are exactly how both of us feel about our country, and about the "other" country mentioned in the song.  I hope you enjoy I Vow to Thee My Country.


************

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.