Friday, February 10, 2017

Sabbath Music - I Look to You


Sabbath Music - Haleluyah Christmas

Do you ever lose focus on the most important things in life?  I confess that I do, especially when I watch the national news.  I am so passionate in my love for my country, that it hurts my heart when I see the horrible things happening lately.

Last night, I was so disappointed and down-hearted about the 9th Circuit Court ruling against Trump's executive order. My sweet and ever faith-FULL husband reminded me to trust G-d. I found renewed courage to pray and believe HE will make a way for America to be released from the satanic bondage of liberalism. Thank you for renewed hope, Father!

This song, I Look To You by Selah came to my attention this morning, and was a further reinforcement of my husband's message.  If you struggle with anxious thoughts about anything, Gail-Friends, this song will give you the right focus, and restore your sweet peace.  It's perfect for the Sabbath.

I pray you have a blessed Sabbath and a good week ahead, Gail-Friends.
************** 

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.