Friday, November 10, 2017

Sabbath Music - Gadol Elohai


I love this quote by one of my favorite authors.  We are surely kindred spirits, she and I.  I often get too busy.  This is common to all, and that's why Adonai has commanded us to observe the Sabbath.  He knows we need rest, both physically and mentally.

I'm thankful for the Sabbath.  The Word says He hallowed it, which means He set it apart as holy.  It is special, this seventh day of the week.  It is what we call Saturday.  It is not Sunday, as I was taught growing up in the Baptist church.  Research it for yourself.  It is one of the Ten Commandments.   If we don't observe it, we miss a blessing, and if we disobey it, we reap the consequences.

I pray you'll receive this truth, and have a good Shabbos, dear Gail-Friends.

Here's a wonderful song for your Sabbath.  You might know this song already, but hearing it in Hebrew is a blessing.  I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Sorry for not posting this week. I've been sick for three days, and am grateful to back among the living.  I'll be back next week with more of my photos from our vacation.  I want to share the beautiful leaves and trees we saw in the mountains, as well as our visit to Biltmore Castle.

I'll also be sharing photos from a tablescape event I attended.  If you love linens, china, crystal, silver, and flowers, you will love seeing all of these lovely creations.

*****
I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.