Sunday, December 24, 2017

Music for Christmas






Today is Christmas Eve, and I'm getting ready for a family celebration.  I'm wearing flip-flops, a sleeveless shirt, and "glistening" because it's so hot (over 80 degrees).  But, that's what I love about where I live, so I'm not complaining!  It doesn't dampen my holiday spirit one bit.

Here's a playlist of eight songs for you to enjoy, sung and played by my daughter, Amanda.  The playlist is titled Reverance of the Night. Videos are done by her husband, William.  Such talent in my family - OY VEY! 

My dear Gail-Friends, I pray you have a happy Christmas, filled with worship, and peace.  I pray you will focus on Yeshua, our Messiah.





Click on this POST to see how we celebrate Christmas as Messianic Jews.


~~~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.