Friday, December 22, 2017

Sabbath Music - Beautiful Star of Bethlehem





 Greetings, Gail-Friends!  
Shabbat begins this evening and what a wonderful way to begin our celebration
and remembrance of the birth of Yeshua, our Messiah.  
We will bring in the Sabbath with praise and worship
and singing of long-loved songs about Him.
We'll be singing Joy To The World, my favorite of all time.

I've been listening to bluegrass Christmas music lately, and this song has brought back sweet memories of my parents.  They both loved that style of country music, and I grew up listening to Ralph Stanley and Earl Scruggs.  I didn't care for that music then,
 but as I've grown older I've begun to return to my country roots.

has a good message and the linked playlist is good for the whole year long.

Oh Beautiful Star, the hope of rest
for the redeemed, the good and blest
Yonder in glory when the crown is won
 For Jesus is now that Star divine
brighter and brighter He will shine
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem, shine on

I pray you have a good Sabbath, focusing on the glories and wonders of ADONAI,
especially the gift of His son, Yeshua the Messiah.
Let's remember His birth, yes!  
But let's also follow Him and walk in His ways - 
the paths of righteousness and truth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.