Friday, January 19, 2018

Sabbath Music - Sabbath Song




Shabbat Shalom to you, dear Gail-Friends.  I pray you are preparing for the blessed, set-apart day ahead.  It will be a wonderful one for us because we'll get to visit with some dear friends who are in town.  I'm looking forward to seeing them at our Erev-Shabbat service tonight.

I love this song by Zemer Levav, because it describes the Sabbath.  The lyrics are included in the video, so sing along and be blessed.  Sabbath Song by Zemer Levav.

Blessings to you all.
~~~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.