Friday, June 28, 2019

Sabbath Music - Revelation Song





Shabbat shalom, Gail-Friends.  It's almost that beautiful day, so I'm preparing.  Here's a worship-full song for your Sabbath.  Revelation Song   Every time I hear this song, it brings tears to my eyes, and I want to lay on my face in worship. 

I love this line:

"With all creation, 
I sing praise to the King of Kings - 
You are my everything
 and I will adore You."


I have to raise my hands in worship. . . and adore Him.

My prayer is for you to join me in worship and that your Sabbath is blessed with peace and JOY!



I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.