Friday, July 23, 2021

Important Announcement

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 

 


Greetings dear Gail-Friends:


I just wanted to send out one more "gentle" reminder...

If you are an e-mail subscriber through the gadget on the left side of this page, this will probably be the last post you receive via email... 
 
Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update letting bloggers know that the email subscription service will be discontinued this month. After July 2021, the automated emails to our subscribers will no longer be supported
 
If you’d like to continue getting notifications of my new blog posts, please consider switching to some other system.  I personally use Feedly for the blogs I read, and I like it.  
P.S. At the top of my blog on the left sidebar, you'll see a widget to connect with Blog Lovin' - just click on that and it'll take you there.  
 
Thank you so much for understanding and subscribing!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.