Friday, July 28, 2023

Psalms for Shabbat

 


Greetings dear Gail-Friends!

This past week has gone by so fast, and it's been a busy one for us.  

Are you ready for Shabbat?  I usually do batch cooking on Friday so that I don't have to cook Friday night or Saturday night.  Today, I've been cooking dishes with zucchini.  I made a zucchini lasagna and I'm working on a zucchini pizza crust now.  Both of those are low-carb recipes.  I'll let you know how they turn out.  

Our music guy at the synagogue introduced us to music by Sons of Korah.  I really love them because they are based on the Psalms.  Here's one for you Shabbat enjoyment.  

Psalm 147b

Have a wonder-full and worship-full Shabbat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.