Friday, September 29, 2023

Time to Build the Booths!

 


I  love this holiday so much, and am looking forward to spending the week ahead in the sukkah (booth).  I thought you might enjoy seeing the different sukkahs we've built over the years.  Just click on the link and then scroll through to see the celebrations and the sukkahs.  Sukkot Blessings

Also wanted to share this new song with you.  I think you will enjoy it as much as I do. We'll be singing it and others tomorrow as we rejoice at the synagogue.   Sukkot Song

One of the joys of my life is celebrating Sukkot in Jerusalem.  I thought you'd enjoy seeing how people build sukkahs there - especially how they build them on upstairs patios.  Enjoy  

Have a wonder-full, worship-full, joy-full Feast of Tabernacles, Gail-Friends.

Chag Sukkot Sameach!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.