Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday #3 - Living in Paradise

That's not a smudge - it's a love bug!

I love where I live so much, even the creepy, crawley critters don't bother me....even the love bugs, which can get pretty bad this time of year. 

Yes, I am thankful to live in the land where people love to vacation.  Florida is wonderful, and central Florida on the coast is my kind of paradise.  

I am thankful to live by the water.  Both the river and the beach are just a short distance from my home.

The weather can't be beat.  Our winter is usually very short.  This year, it was only about a month or so if you add the days together.  The temps got down in the 40's a few times.  I can live with that.

I love wearing flip-flops all year long.  When it gets cold, I just put on my socks.  


I am thankful that Hashem heard my prayers.  For most of my life, I lived in north Florida where it is COLD.  I prayed to be able to move south where it was warmer, and was blessed to move to central Florida about twenty years ago. I love it here, because I love warm weather.  

In paradise...it's ALL GOOD! Thank You, Father! (Great Big Smile on My Face)
~~~~~~~~~
 
 I'm sharing this post at:
Spiritual Sunday
Let's Get Social Sunday

Modest Mom Monday Link-up 


A Hope in Every Season Homemaking Link-Up
Wordless Wednesdays 
A Wise Woman Builds
Whole Hearted Wednesday 
Wake Up Wednesday
Whimsical Wednesday

Hearts for Home
Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.