Friday, May 29, 2015

Sabbath Music - Shalom Alechem






Ahhh, the Sabbath is coming.  Sweet time of rest and worship.  I hope you enjoy this song, which is a traditional part of our weekly liturgy.

I pray Hashem's blessings and peace for you, dear Gail-Friends.

(The art work in the video is by Alex Levin , and is so beautiful it makes me weep, yearning to see those beautiful scenes in person once again.)

*****************************

I'm sharing this post with some of my friends at :



Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story


Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party


Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays

My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.