Friday, July 8, 2016

Sabbath Music - In Your Presence




There's been so much bad news over the last week, that I look forward to His Sabbath with a deep longing.  I turn away from the world, the news, everything...and just focus on Him.  I worship Him, sing, dance, and focus on His Word to rest, refresh and renew my mind and strength.  I'm so thankful for His gift of the Sabbath, and I treasure it.

This song is wonderful for a deep refreshing.  Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.  Sit still and listen.  Close your eyes, worship Him and soak in the beauty and comfort of His presence.  Raise your hands to Him, praise Him, and that heavy weariness will vanish away.

In Your Presence by Paul Wilbur



****************

I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 


Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.