Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday - Family



I've so much to be thankful for...my family, especially.

My sweet husband is the best grandfather in the whole wide world.  I love watching him and our grandson interact together.  Boys are so much fun...the young ones and the older ones.

Jem has been teaching him semaphore.  We call it "fun with flags".





Later that day, his dad came over with his new drone.  Ahhh...boys and their toys.




We bought a pool for him, and he has enjoyed it so much.  Jem gets in it, too, and they play silly, boy pool games for hours.  With the terrible heat we've had lately, it's been very enjoyable.


After they've become so water-logged that they are "pruney", we come inside to read books or play games.  Our dog likes to play, too.

My sweet daughter gave me two lovely gifts recently.  She painted this flamingo for me, and gave me a beautiful Brighton bracelet that says, "You are always in my heart."   Well, believe me, the feeling is mutual.  I love both of my daughters to the moon and back and love spending time with them. 


My family is G-d's greatest gift to me.  Life is good and I am blessed.

What are you thankful for today, Gail-Friends?

Thankful Thursday is my day to focus on and 
be thankful for all the good things in my life.

****************

 *******
I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 


Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.