Friday, June 16, 2017

Sabbath Music - Hold to G-d's Unchanging Hand


Greetings Gail-Friends.  That blessed day is near. . . our day to slow down, rest, and draw near to Adonai.  My week has been super busy, so I'm looking forward to it.

This song has been on my mind --  Hold To G-d's Unchanging Hand.  It's such a great message during hard times.  If you're going through some, listen to the lyrics of this song.  I know it will encourage you.  Don't let the cares of this world steal your peace and joy.  Hold to His hand.  He's been holding you up since birth and He will see you through.

I hope you'll be blessed by this song, and I hope you have a blessed and peaceful Sabbath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   
Modest Mom Monday Link-up         Growing Homemakers Link-Up       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.