Friday, October 6, 2017

Sabbath Music - Sukkot Music and Dancing


Haleuyah - it is the time of our rejoicing!  Tonight we celebrate Shabbat as well as Sukkot - the Feast of Tabernacles.  I'm busy as a bee today, so this post will be brief.  I'm sharing three songs (two with dancing), and I hope you enjoy them.  To find more music for Sukkot, go to YouTube and search for Sukkot dance or Sukkot music playlist.  There is a treasure trove awaiting you!  Listen -- Worship -- and I hope you dance!

It's the Time of Our Rejoicing  

Feast of Tabernacles Dance 


Your Name by Zemer Levav

**To learn more about Sukkot, click on this LINK.  You'll see today's post first, but just scroll down to see past celebrations, explanations, scriptures, and photos.

 Have a wonderful holiday and Shabbat Shalom to you all.  I'd love to hear about your celebration and see photos of your sukkah.  Just post them in the comments.

not my sukkah - but isn't it nice?


****

I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.