Friday, February 15, 2019

Sabbath Music - Nearer To Thee



Is there a desire in your heart to draw nearer to G-d?  That has been a driving force in my life since I was a child.  I always wanted more. Through the good times, and even more in the bad times, He has drawn me nearer to Him.  So, my song for you this week is Nearer To Thee. 

This is a slow, thought-full song with a dynamic message.  Bethel is mentioned in this song and is mentioned several times in the Bible. It makes for a good Bible study - a perfect meditation for Shabbat.  I challenge you to study on it.  Let me know if you have any Golden Moments (aka epiphanies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.